Wednesday, December 4

Constellations


CONSTELLATIONS
Frosted fog blooms,
Facets effloresce,
Fracture into reflections,
Reveal tiny spots
Perceptible to seeking eyes.
Sparking threads trace
Pictures in the stars,
Destinies cross, zip through space and time.
Ruminations scintillate,
Indigo veins
Ramify, carrying
Blood fired with thoughts of the divine.
Wayward tangles!
Atropos makes kind cuts
To remedy the cruel knots her
Sister weaves,
Connecting dots not meant for constellation.
http://41.media.tumblr.com/9c1938dd3afcd7fe2fb921a4a25cbce4/tumblr_nljm8vufnR1txygfho1_500.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Heya i’m for the primary time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I am hoping to provide one thing back and aid others such as you aided me.

    Check out my blog:부산오피


    ReplyDelete