Wednesday, December 18

Bear Trap

BEAR TRAP
Caught up in your wires, a copper cricket in this web
Each tug on the lines an echo into emptiness
Fabrications become collusions;
No more pretense.
A doe in these deep woods, soft hooves on leather leaves
Approaching the twilit glade where you wait
Silence rich with downy breath;
Cock your crossbow.
Lock-jawed creature, dappled in façade, a voice in a void
Clairvoyance is an annoyance, sensing the iron
Teeth before they meet through
Tender flesh.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/S/sgp-catalog-images/region_US/9n8zi-J60TQKA2T90-Full-Image_GalleryBackground-en-US-1583441696994._RI_.jpg

1 comment:

  1. My partner and I stumbled over here coming from a different website and thought I may as well check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to exploring your web page again.
    부산오피

    ReplyDelete