Thursday, February 25

To Minos, with Love

TO MINOS, WITH LOVE
 Shade One
In life I travelled far and wide
With bags of trinkets by my side.
I claimed that each a saint had blessed
And those who bought one passed God’s test.
So peddling wares of merit false
Bought me this end, this devil’s waltz.

Shade Two
I never moved myself to try.
I did but nothing till I died.
No stand against another took
Nor did promote the Holy Book.
I never made to move a thumb
And now await what is to come.

Shade Three
“Who are these fools who blind believe 
In souls and such? They are deceived.”
So said I when earth I walked
And never thought I’d know the shock 
of being wrong, yet here am I
To witness what I thought were lies.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRy8wp6JVoKZwlqv5eS_6oPXzSo0Q87aTQEKw&usqp=CAU

1 comment:

  1. I would like to thnkx for the efforts you have put in writing this site. I am hoping the same high-grade site post from you in the upcoming as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own website now. Actually the blogging is spreading its wings fast. Your write up is a good example of it.
    오피

    ReplyDelete