Tuesday, February 9

The Seed

THE SEED 
Within its shell, it’s clasped, caressed, so delicate--
The world it knows the press of warming palms,
And nowhere in itself, devotion intricate,
 
Does hope inspire more than it embalms,
For when it breathes, it resonates an undue hymn
While waves above dissemble erring calm.
 
Oh, wraith conceived so many ways, so dim,
What primal play intended is at hand?
A thimble o’erflows, its burdened brim
 
Turned topside-down for all its penitence unplanned.   
The seed, it sleeps, will thrive in counterfeit,
Will flourish darkly, secrets kept in wooded land.
https://www.nybg.org/blogs/plant-talk/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Radish309-6896-X2.jpg

1 comment:

  1. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!
    풀싸롱

    ReplyDelete